Postdoctoral Research Associate at FRIB
The postdoctoral Research Associate will conduct research on machine learning for time projection chambers (TPCs) at FRIB
Develops machine learning techniques and software with the groups of Prof. Ravishankar in the CMSE Department and Prof. Liu in the CSE Department, supporting experimental groups (such as the research groups of Prof. Wrede and Prof. Bazin) working with TPCs in the FRIB Experimental Nuclear Science Division.
- Develops machine learning techniques and software to support research with TPCs at FRIB including GADGET II and AT-TPC
- Generally supports the experimental research programs with TPCs at FRIB including GADGET II and AT-TPC
- Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties in this job classification
- Excellent communication skills to communicate effectively and credibly, both verbally and in writing with all audiences
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites